- Us offline or through any other means; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Your Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
While we cannot control third parties’ collection or use of your information, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. The following mechanisms provide you with control over our collection or use of your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising:
Promotional Offers from Aurelius Data:
- If you do not wish for us to use your information to contact you about products or services that may be of interest to you, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data, the order form/registration form, by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, or at any other time by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may also send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, search queries, and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about the equipment you use to access the Site, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The automatically collected information is statistical data and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
We may also collect personal information that you provide to us, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, company name, title, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, company information, and credit/debit card information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of those with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. If you delete your User Contributions from the Site, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Site users.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/membership, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide to us:
- With your consent.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Aurelius Data’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Aurelius Data, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Links to Other Websites
This Site maintains links to websites that are not maintained by us. The information you disclose to any such websites is not covered by this policy and we are not responsible or liable for the content, policies, actions, or omissions of such websites.Links to third party websites are not intended to imply any endorsement by us of that website, its content, or its services. In the event we endorse a particular organization, we will clearly state our endorsement in conjunction with any link to that organization.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any financial transactions will be processed using industry-standard encryption. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site. Unfortunately, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
How to Access and Correct Your Information